INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This page describes how to manage this site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is a disclaimer made in accordance with the current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this site in the framework of the 2016/679 EU Regulation. The disclaimer is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
THE HOLDER OF THE DATA TREATMENT
Following consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The data holder is Qualitando Srl (Ltd.) with registered office in Milan, via Comune Antico 50, 20125
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The treatments connected to the web services are handled only by technical staff of the Office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS ABOUT IT
The personal data provided by users who request or intend to use services or products offered through the site as well as receive further specific content, are used only to respond to requests or perform the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only in the case when this is necessary for this purpose. The legal basis of these treatments is the need to give feedback to the requests of the interested parties or to carry out activities foreseen by the agreements defined with the interested parties.
Data may be used for commercial communication activities related to offers of products or other services of the data holder, with the expressed consent of the user. The legal basis of this treatment is the consent freely expressed by the interested party. Except for these hypotheses, users’ browsing data is kept just for the time strictly necessary for the management of processing activities within the limits established by law.
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
During their normal operation the computer systems and the software procedures used to operate the site acquire personal data, whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Due to its essence this data – which is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties – could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in the response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server – success, error, etc.- and, other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
DATA VOLUNTARILY SUPPLIED BY THE USER
Sending e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site in a optional, explicit and voluntary way entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for specific services on request.
Cookies are textual elements sent to the hard disk of a computer only after authorization has been provided. Cookies function to streamline the analysis of web traffic or to indicate when a specific site is visited and, allow web applications to send information to individual users. No personal data of users is acquired by the site. We do not use any cookies to pass on/transmit information of personal nature, nor are used c.d. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users. The use of c.d. session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. C.d. session cookies used on the site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Except for what specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the data holder. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
PROCESSING METHODS AND DATA STORAGE TIMES
Personal data is processed with automated tools strictly for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. To prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access specific security measures are observed.
The data is kept strictly just for the time necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this statement and will be deleted at the end of this period, unless the data must be kept for legal obligations or to assert a right in court.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Within the limits and under the conditions established by law, the data holder is obliged to respond to the requests of the interested party regarding personal data concerning him/ her, specifically based on the current legislation:
1. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the data processing;
- the categories of personal data of the specific issue;• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the expected duration of time to retain personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine such period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- when the data is not collected from the data subject, all the information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Considering the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by the current legislation. The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted the possible corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing within the limits and provided as per the current regulations.
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the personal data treatment
- The data subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him/her provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and readable form by an automatic device. He/She also has the right to transmit such data to another data controller with no impediments from the data controller to whom the data had been provided.
To exercise the above-listed rights, the interested party must submit a request using the following contact points through which also the Data Protection Officer can be contacted.
Requests should be submitted to the data holder, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org through which contacting the person responsible for the protection of the data possibly designated by the data holder.
The current version of the disclaimer on personal data treatment has been updated on 7th May 2018